The final update of the Chasm demo has just been released. This update doesn’t contain any new content, it’s only improvements for fan translations, bug fixes, and some tweaks.
- Added full Latin character set to fonts
- Added Quit option to Main Menu
- Added dynamic right-aligning for Character Menu labels
- Fixed item name & description typos
- Fixed crash in shops with > 1000 gold and non-US locale settings
- Changed item pickup message to use item’s rarity color
- Changed NPC Interact box to auto-size for NPC name
- Changed “How Many?” pop-ups to auto-size width for item name
- Changed fonts to use ? as default character for unknowns to prevent crashing
- Removed wide font to help with text overlap in translations
- Integrated fixes from 1.05 language patch
Head over to chasmgame.com to download it now!